Have you lost track of your size or would just like a treat? Then enter our competition to win a gorgeous lingerie set of your choice from Susan Hunter Lingerie.
Just come into Susan Hunter's friendly shop in the Westbury Mall, Dublin 2 and get properly fitted. Then select the bra and brief you like most.
You can even pick something else, pyjamas, nightgown, dressing gown, slippers or vests, if you prefer. Our bra sizes go from 30” to 48” back, A to K cup. Nightwear from XS to 4XL.
Prize includes full fitting service and lingerie or nightwear of your choosing. To win this prize simply answer this question: What is the range of our bra cup sizes?
Entry is via the meatbeerbabes.com Facebook page.
To find out more about the wide range of luxury lingerie and nightwear on offer at the boutique, visit https://susanhunter.ie/
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry is via comment answering question on the Facebook post.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
- The Promotion will run from Wednesday, February 9th until Wednesday, February 15th inclusive.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 11.59pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
- By submitting an entry to the Promoter, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
- One winner will be chosen at random and the prize is a full fitting service and lingerie or nightwear to the value of €320. The prize must be redeemed within 30 days of notification. Data collected from entrants will be used for administration only. All data shared in entering this competition will be used for administration ONLY. The winner's contact details will be passed to the organiser in order to ensure that the prize can be received. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be notified through Facebook. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on the meatbeerbabes.com website.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
- The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.